The new and improved Advantage II now offers flea and lice protection for your dog. Flea and lice treatment with Advantage II gives your dog a safe solution that only needs to be applied once a month. Dogs and puppies older than 7 weeks and weighing under 10 lbs are fit for this flea and lice killing formula.
This formula will kill fleas completely by eliminating their eggs and larvae by using a variety of ingredients and compounds. It contains a fast-acting formula that kills fleas quickly and prevents them from returning.
Advantage II uses the compound pyriproxyfen to kill fleas and other insects by interfering with their maturity cycle. Targeting insects, pyriproxyfen does not affect mammals. Other flea killing properties like adulticidal, larvicidal, and ovicidal kill fleas and prevent them from emerging again. Imidacloprid paralyzes fleas so they are killed before biting your dog and also reduce the incidence of flea-related allergies.
- Kills adult fleas within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
- Integrated flea control (IFC) disrupts flea life cycle with pyriproxyfen
- Guaranteed US EPA approved
- Application quick and easy with easy-squeeze tube
- Each package of this long lasting topical lasts for 4 or 6 months
- Per Dose: $10.25
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- International shipping is a flat $30.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is available - please be sure to put the correct ship to address and in the notes, also put "Do Not Include Pricing on Invoice" in the notes
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.