Fish Aid Antibiotics® Penicillin is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Used in the control of some common bacterial diseases in fish, including diseases caused by bacteria such as fin and tail rot and Flexibacter infections.
Add one tablet (250 mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While duration of treatment depends on type and severity of the infection, it is recommended that extended baths in the medication continue for a minimum of 5 days but no more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment with this medication if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Customer Service Telephone number: 1-800-889-9475
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- International shipping is a flat $30.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is available - please be sure to put the correct ship to address and in the notes, also put "Do Not Include Pricing on Invoice" in the notes
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery for unopened, unused items. Restocking fees up to 10% may apply to any return after the 30-day window but still need to have an authorized return number. Please return packages in manner which can be tracked. Return may be made with a carrier of customer's choice. Please contact us for a return authorization.