Proviable contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms along with multiple species and billions of beneficial microorganisms per daily administration. The Proviable-DC capsules continue to reestablish healthy intestinal balance. Added prebiotics, found in both formulations, encourage the growth of the Proviable beneficial microorganisms within the intestinal tract. Proviable also helps to reestablish healthy intestinal microflora after imbalances have occurred due to: antibiotic use, dietary indiscretion, food sensitivities, stresses due to travel and kenneling, weaning of puppies and kittens, metabolic disturbances, immune system related gastrointestinal conditions.
- Natural supplement for reestablishing intestinal health with live microorganisms
- Added prebiotics encourage the growth of the Proviable beneficial microorganisms within the intestinal tract
- Contains 7 key probiotic species for restoring intestinal microfloral balance after imbalances have occurred
- Multi-strain probiotic with billions of live microorganisms per capsule
- Easy to administer, sprinkle capsules for dogs and cats
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- International shipping is a flat $30.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is available - please be sure to put the correct ship to address and in the notes, also put "Do Not Include Pricing on Invoice" in the notes
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.
Total Bacteria, Min. 5 Billion Cfu'S (Colony Forming Unit) Per Capsule(Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Enterococcus Faecium, Enterococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Plantarum).