Help keep your pet healthy and clean with Mal-A-Ket wipes by Dechra. These antifungal wipes make it easy to clean between your pet's skin folds to prevent fungus and bacteria from building up in those hard-to-clean places. They are safe for all areas of your pet, including the face, lips and anal areas, so you don't need to worry about cleaning too close to a sensitive area. Giving your pet a few quick wipes between baths will save you time and postpone a full bath. Mal-A-Ket wipes also have antibacterial properties which can help soothe hot spots that can irritate your pet. These wipes have been recommended by veterinarians to help cure yeast infections in pets prone to these types of infections. These convenient wipes are suitable for both cats and dogs, and you can use them anytime your pet needs to freshen up.
- Pre-moistened antiseptic cleansing pads for topical use
- Contain Chlorhexidine gluconate + Ketoconazole, +/- other ingredients
- For use on dogs, cats and horses
- Used as an antiseptic cleanser in the management of bacterial and fungal skin conditions
- Astringent qualities will help dry affected area
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Customer Service Telephone number: 1-800-889-9475
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- International shipping is a flat $30.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is available - please be sure to put the correct ship to address and in the notes, also put "Do Not Include Pricing on Invoice" in the notes
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery for unopened, unused items. Restocking fees up to 10% may apply to any return after the 30-day window but still need to have an authorized return number. Please return packages in manner which can be tracked. Return may be made with a carrier of customer's choice. Please contact us for a return authorization.
Read and follow the label carefully. For serious burns, deep or puncture wounds, contanct your veterinarian. Wipe affected area with a Chlorhexidine + Ketoconazole wipe one to three times a day, according to your veterinarian's directions. Prevent your animal from licking the treated area. Ingesting this product can be harmful. Let affected area air dry. Do not re-use wipes - just use for one application only. Do not use on cuts, open wounds or raw areas, Your veterinarian can help you choose an appropriate product for this type of condition. The frequency and length of use of this product depends upon the condition being treated and your animal's response to the medication.