Harsh chemicals in most pet shampoos strip away natural oils leaving your cat or dog’s skin and coat dry, brittle and damaged. Our classic formula provides deep cleansing and detoxifying properties that moisturize your pet’s hair and skin and improve overall health. Soos™ Natural Deep Cleansing Shampoo combines all of the exclusive benefits of Dead Sea minerals with the natural antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties of coconut oil, lemon extract, orange oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil and honey to gently clean, calm and cleanse your pet’s skin and coat.
• Deep cleans, detoxifies & purifies
• Cleans fur without stripping natural oils
• Penetrates hair and skin to deeply hydrate
• Nourishes skin and coat with vitamins, minerals and essential oils
• Made with natural antioxidants, antiseptics & antibacterials
• Fortified with Dead Sea salts, coconut oil, lemon extract, orange oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil and honey
• Boosts immunity
• Paraben and SLS (Sulphate) free
• Minimum 10:1concentrated
• Safe and great for use on humans and animals
• Cruelty Free - NO testing on animals
• pH balanced for dogs & cats
• Natural ingredients
Shake well before use. Use only as directed. Using warm water, wet coat
thoroughly. Apply shampoo from base of neck to tail, paying special
attention to avoid eyes. Gently massage shampoo deep into coat and skin.
Rinse thoroughly. Store at room temperature. Use only as directed.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE,NATURAL CONDITIONERS, DEAD SEA SALT, GLYCERINE, DEAD SEA MINERAL EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT, COCO NUCIFERA (COCONUT OIL), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) OIL EXTRACT, HONEY, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, LAURETH 10, FRAGRANCE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL
Information and Policies