It's a Roller-Bag with Smart-Level™ platform... It will not tip but keep your pet on a flat comfortable surface even when you pull behind you.
It's a Backpack... Throw it over your shoulders for a quick trip over rough terrain.
It's a Portable Den... Lay it on its side to give your pet a familiar resting area anywhere you go.
It's a Car Restraint... It easily attaches with a seatbelt.
The RC 2000 Roller-Carrier takes innovation and fashion to the next level. The RC 2000 with Smart-Level Platform provides a smart, secure, and safe experience for both you and your pet. Unlike other wheeled carriers, the Smart-Level Platform keeps your pet from tipping over as the carrier is pulled from behind.
Watch the Roller-Carrier in action here.
- Large Smart-Comfort™ pad on bottom and back provides the most comfort available
- Two large storage zippered pockets (for leashes, treats, toys)
- Ease access door on top and front
- Interior tether for extra security.
- Two positions pull lever height adjustment
- Hide-away backpack shoulder pads.
- Four wheels provide a smooth ride
- For pets up to 20 lbs.
- Meets most airline regulations - Check with the airline before travel to confirm this carrier meets their specific requirements
Size: Large - Interior Dimensions (inches): 19" H x 18.5" W x 11.5 D
Available in Two Colors:
- Red Geometric
- Black Geometric
Gen7Pets & Fat Cat from Petmate®
Information and Policies
- Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days
- $25 minimum order
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Always free shipping within the contiguous US
- We will drop ship for a $3.00 drop ship fee.
- First time ordering with Petmate®? Please email a copy of your State Tax ID and Resale Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Petmate® warranties against manufacturer defects. Please let us know of any defects within 6 months of purchase. All Returns must be pre-approved by customer service. Cost of freight will be deducted from the returned goods. Cost of freight will be determined during the call to customer service. Return freight is the responsibility of customer returning goods.