Free shipping on orders over $150 through August 31, 2020.
- At this time we’re unable to take on new clients, as we are adjusting to the new operational restrictions in regards to COVID- 19 while maintaining high level of customer service to our existing clients. – Thank You
- Orders are processed within two business day.
- Order minimum of $100.
- First time orders (ISO) must exceed $300 per location
- Accepts Visa, MC, AmEx, & Terms (upon approval).
- Ships FOB via UPS from our facility in Vancouver, BC Canada.
- Free shipping for orders over $150 in the Continental USA *for a limited time*
- Canadian customers will be charged in Canadian dollars.
- US retailers - If this is your first time ordering from RC Pet, please print and return this form.
June 8, 2020
To our valued potential partners:
Thank you for showing an interest in carrying RC Pets. At this time we’re unable to take on new clients, as we are adjusting to the new operational restrictions in regards to COVID- 19 while maintaining high level of customer service to our existing clients.
We appreciate you considering us and encourage you to reach out again in the fall when we are back to full staffing levels.
Thanks again for considering us.
Rory Carr and the RC Pets team.
RC Pets is designed to help strengthen the bond between guardian and pet, while looking good and performing well under all conditions. Our collars and harnesses are designed to be comfortable for your pet and help both of you feel secure and safe in any situation. Our leashes are strong yet light, allowing quick and distinct communication between you and your pet, enhancing the connection. Our coats will keep your pet dry, warm and happy in rain and snow, helping you get outside with your pet more often. Our products will keep both of you comfortable in any situation, whether you’re walking around the block, out for a car ride, going for a run in the woods, or spending time on the water. We designed it that way; a happier, safer pet equals a happier guardian and a more secure, stronger bond, all around. After all, pets aren’t just pets, they are family.