Bow Wow Dog Bakery: Grain free dog treats, cupcakes, and dog birthday cakes.
Client Special: Free Freight in the contiguous US on orders over $1000.00.
- Orders processed within 14-21 business days from CA, longer during peak Holiday seasons.
- $125 Minimum Order Requirement
- Free Ground Freight in the contiguous US on orders over $1000.00
- Orders $999 or under, freight charges will be 18% of merchandise total or actual shipping cost; whichever is lower.
- No listing on Amazon, Ebay or other 3rd party websites.
- Accepts Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover and PayPal
- Cakes & cupcakes are shipped fresh and must be frozen for merchandising, display, & storage. Cakes & Cupcakes can be fresh frozen up to 60 days.
- Puffs, Donuts, and Dog Candy good for 6 months. No refrigeration required.
- *NO "expedited" orders for shipping can be accepted at this time due to high demand.
- NO drop shipping at this time.
All of our gourmet dog bakery items are 100% grain free. Our dog treat recipes were created with Veterinary guidance and endorsement. Cakes & Cupcakes need to be frozen upon receipt. Donuts, Puffs, & Dog Candy do not require refrigeration.
Bow Wow Dog Bakery was founded with passion to provide beautiful and delicious dog treats without sacrificing your dogs’ health. Our dog bakery collection was created with Veterinary guidance and endorsement to ensure that our recipes are healthy, human grade, grain free, and ingredients are USDA/FDA approved. Dogs bring so much joy to the world; we believe dogs are entitled to have their cake and eat it too!
Founded by Leel Michelle in 2006, Bow Wow Dog Bakery (previously Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe sold to "Pooch Purrfect Groomer" Gabriel Feitosa Grooming Salon) is an award winning online retail & wholesale dog bakery. Bow Wow Dog Bakery is also home to award winning international grooming apparel brand, Retro Stylist Wear. Following a career in corporate retail management and corporate amusement park management, Leel Michelle was inspired by her pint size Chihuahua Frida (2003-2016) Standard Poodle Mumsie, and Bichon Sugar to create brands that utilized her skills, creativity, and passion to build memorable businesses catering to pets and pet parents. Leel also enjoys giving back to the pet industry with trade show speaking engagements such as SuperZoo, Barkleigh Productions, and Global Pet Expo. Leel contributes to published print and online content to add or improve pet store design, retail merchandising, client experience, and grooming salons. You can follow Leel Michelle at, “The Art of Pet Retailing for Groomers” and Face Book Group "Pet Boutiques." Leel Michelle loves sharing her passion for pets and the pet industry and looks forward to meeting you!