Client Special: Free Freight in the contiguous US on orders over $1000.00.
#1 Seller: Drip Cakes!
- Orders processed within 10-14 business days from CA, may take longer during peak Holiday seasons.
- $150 Minimum Order Requirement
- Free Ground Freight in the contiguous US on orders over $1000.00
- Orders $999 or under, freight charges will be 18% of merchandise total or actual shipping cost.
- No listing on Amazon, Ebay Etsy, or other 3rd party websites.
- Accepts Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover and PayPal
- Cakes & cupcakes are shipped fresh and must be frozen for merchandising, display, & storage. Cakes & Cupcakes can be fresh frozen up to 60 days.
- Puffs, Donuts, and Dog Candy good for 6 months. No refrigeration required.
- *NO "expedited" orders for shipping can be accepted at this time due to high demand.
- NO drop shipping at this time.
Dog Cake Bakery LLC (formerly ) Bow Wow Dog Bakery was founded with passion to provide beautiful and delicious dog treats without sacrificing your dogs’ health. Our dog bakery collection was created with Veterinary guidance and endorsement to ensure that our recipes are healthy, human grade, grain free, and ingredients are USDA/FDA approved. Dogs bring so much joy to the world; we believe dogs are entitled to have their cake and eat it too!
A San Diego Designer & Entreprenuer in the Pet Industry since 2006; Leél Michelle previously owned an award winning brick & mortar pet boutique, grooming salon (sold to former employee & Groomer on "Pooch Purrfect" Gabriel Feitosa,) and pet bakery with day care, & a premium self wash. Leél also founded Retro Stylist Wear for Groomers, Barbers, & Hairstylists as well as produced premium dog kennels for dog day care owners across the USA. Dog Cake Bakery LLC was founded by Leél to provide your dog healthy treats with a beautiful asthetic. Following a career in corporate retail management and corporate amusement park management, Leél was inspired by her own pets to create brands that utilized her skills, creativity, and passion to build memorable businesses catering to pets, pet parents, & retailers nationwide. Leél enjoys giving back to the pet industry with trade show speaking engagements such as SuperZoo, Barkleigh Productions, and Global Pet Expo. You will also find Leél creating published print and online content as well as consulting with pet stores and grooming salon owners to improve their pet retail & grooming salon operations, design, & merchandising. Leél Michelle loves sharing her passion for animals in the pet industry and looks forward to sharing her passion with you!