Holiday Tartan Mix n Match!
Holiday Tartan Skirt
Adorable flirty skirt - velvet yoke with tartan ruffles! Simple Velcro attaches to the bottom of the sweatshirt or sticks to the inside mesh of the harness to make a ruffled harness.
CLASSIC HOLIDAY TARTAN styled in your faves . . . mix and match for festive seasonal cheer!
Skirts/Pants velcro to the sweatshirt and harness to make dresses or a romper! Cotton stretch brushed back sweatshirt fleece for the pants/top - harness lined with mesh and all trimmed with black velvet and plaid
My Canine Kids - Cloak + Dawggie
Information and Policies
- Many of our products are made to order and lead times may vary.
- We have a $100.00 minimum stocking order requirement.
- Orders over $500 will be shipped for free to destinations within the contiguous US.
- Orders ship FOB from our facility in North Bergan, NJ.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express.
- Back orders will be canceled, unless specified otherwise.
- Online sales of MCK products must be approved in advance. No Amazon, eBay, or discount auction sales are permitted.
- Returns/Exchanges: All MCK orders are final sales. However, we completely guarantee the quality and workmanship of our products and will gladly replace any manufacturing defects or production damages. Please contact us to arrange for a Return Authorization. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
Holiday Tartan Skirt styled from our retail tested summer floral flirty skirts . . . the sweatshirt has velcro strip under the bottom ribbing and the skirt attached. The harness is lined with a mesh and the hook side of the velcro sticks to the mesh.
Simplest way to attach the skirt to the harness is:
- Open the harness and find the bottom velcro tab and turn it so the inside oval stitching is what you are looking at
- Fold the skirt in half with the velcro side on top
- Center the folded edge onto the center of the oval stitch line and position it just under the binding with the ruffle edges facing towards the inside of the harness
- Smooth the underside and press into the mesh - so the skirt sticks to the mesh lining of the harness
- Open the skirt and you will have the skirt half attached on the right side
- Put it on the dog - close the velcro top tab as usual and give a little smoothing and it will stick on