- New accounts will be contacted directly by Mission Pets for required paperwork
- Ships within 5 to 7 business days
- Order Minimum is $250
- FOB - Ground Shipping from Pomona, CA for all products, including Harry Barker products
- We are not accepting new online only accounts or drop-shippers at this time
- Accepts VISA, MC & AMEX
- International Shipping to U.S. freight forwarder or with shipping account number only. We are not able to prepay and add international shipping charges at this time.
- 15% of the order total on orders less than $500
- 10% of the order total on orders $501-$999
- 5% of the order total on orders over $1000
- FREE FREIGHT on orders over $2000
Harry Barker started on a kitchen table in a New York City loft in 1997. Founder Carol Perkins was a Ford model in New York, Paris, and London, and appeared in everything from Vogue to Harper's Bazaar to Victoria's Secret. While still modeling, she also made her debut on Broadway as a fire-eater with Penn & Teller. Then, while suffering from a rare brain tumor, Carol became homebound. She began dog-sitting for friends and creating dog beds, toys, and robes as a form of therapy. The products were so popular that following her successful journey and recovery, Carol launched Harry Barker, named in honor of her "Super Sheltie."
Harry Barker is also proud to support the following organizations through give-back programs with some of our products.
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Canines for Veterans
- Martin & Osa Johnson Safari Museum
- Honeybee Conservancy
For questions please contact email@example.com
We created Pup Crew Pro™ with one goal in mind: to help our four-legged friends run farther, faster, and longer. From morning workouts to weekend Frisbee, our products and accessories are designed to support highly-active dogs in their high-impact activities. Unleash your inner pro with Pup Crew Pro!