The No-Knuckling Training Sock should be used as a temporary training tool. It is intended for short term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve hind paw placement. Typically, pet owners will place the training sock on their pet for a two to five minute walk and then remove it. Please consult with your Veterinarian or Canine Rehabilitation professional before using.
• Provides training support for dogs that drag or scuff their hind feet
• Designed to enhance proprioception
• Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets that are recovering from spinal surgery
• Lightweight, comfortable and adjustable with convenient Velcro closure
• XSmall recommended for toy breeds up to 15 lbs.
• Small fits most dogs up to 30lbs
• Medium will fit most dogs 30 to 60 lbs.
• Large fits most dogs over 60 lbs.
Information and Policies