- Selling below MAP or on third party sites (such as eBay or Amazon) will not be tolerated.
- Kurgo will not sell its products to retailers who do not operate at least one public brick-and-mortar commercial retail location. Any exceptions will be at Kurgo's sole discretion, based on factors such as the E-Retailers's demonstrated historical volume of sales.
- Orders ship within 1 business day.
- Minimum order is $150.
- All shipments are FOB from Chicago, IL.
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover.
- All Kurgo products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty which guarantees the product to be free from manufacturing and material defects.
- No retailer shall advertise Kurgo products at a discount in excess of 10% off the applicable Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as announced by Kurgo.
- Online sales through third-party websites (such as eBay or Amazon) are not permitted.
- For details, please download our complete Terms & Conditions, MAP Guideline, and E-Commerce Policy, review carefully, and keep on file; all orders are subject to these.
- All new accounts must fill out and return our Retailer Application form.
- Once an order is confirmed by Kurgo it cannot be canceled or modified without consent from Kurgo. All such requests must be sent by email or fax.
- Returns are only allowed for defective merchandise or shipping discrepancies and must be reported to Kurgo within 10 days of receipt.
- Kurgo will not sell its products to E-Retailers who do not also operate at least one public brick-and-mortar commercial retail location. Any exceptions will be at Kurgo's sole discretion, based on factors such as the E-Retailers's demonstrated historical volume of sales.
Kurgo's great pet products are now available from PetSafe!
The idea for Kurgo was formed after the adoption of Zelda, my 70lb, hyperactive Plot hound mix. As a young family, we traveled all over with her. Car trips became the most difficult, and we needed a way to keep her from jumping up front – especially as we grew. Using my design background I took my idea from sketch to product. The end result was just what my family needed, and what Kurgo now appropriately calls the Backseat Barrier.
Since then, my brother Gordie and I have worked hard to develop a personable company that makes the very best dog travel and active dog products. Constantly constructing and testing new ideas that we pull from our real-life needs, even continuing to test, hand-sew and mold prototypes through the design process. We know our products are the best because they are what we use every day. We are a small team here, based just north of Boston, MA.
As Kurgo has grown we still keep our design process and general mission the same, to create great dog products that make traveling and getting out with your dog easy – the way it should be. Each employee here has their own dog story which has been incorporated into what we do. We are proud of what Kurgo has become and promise that we will continue to create the best products, for all of those who share our passion for the dogs… Go Together.
Your search returned zero results. Please adjust your search term(s). If you are trying to find a specific brand, please try the 'find a brand' keyword search on our brands page.
Are you sure you would like to report this message? After submitting, this message will be sent to the WholesalePet team for review.
Post New Message
Monday, March 20, 2017
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Are you sure you would like to delete this message? This action cannot be undone.
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Confirm Message Edit
Are you sure you would like update this message? This action cannot be undone.