- Products are made to order and we currently hold a 4-5 business day turnaround time.
- Made in the USA!
- Orders ship UPS from CA
- Minimum stocking order is $100.
- Drop ship for US only, $3.50 drop ship fee + shipping
- Accepts MC, Visa, and American Express
- No E-Bay or other auction sites please.
- You will receive an order confirmation from Susan Lanci Designs a few days after you place your order on WP with an aprroximate ship date. If you do not receive this notice within 48 hours please contact us as the order is not yet in process.
- Please note that all of our hardware now has a nickel-silver finish.
- Returns or exchanges available upon approval
- All of our bed, blankets, coats and purses require a longer lead time.
We are committed to providing you with the best customer service possible. Right here in San Diego California we watchfully produce each Susan Lanci Designs product, where we can carefully check and control quality day in and day out. Many of our products also use Premium Ultrasuede, a high grade fabric imported from Japan, which is durable, soft to the touch, easy to care for and maintain, and matchless in enduring quality. When it comes to sparkle, we don't settle for imitation bling. Our products are Made With Crystals From Swarovski. We recognize you have choices when it comes to the products you sell, our hope to is exceed your expectations. Thank you for carrying Susan Lanci Designs.
Susan Lanci Designs was formed in September 2002 in Carlsbad, California. Like many entrepreneurial companies, it was the result of trying to satisfy an unmet need. Susan was concerned about collapsed trachea and was looking for a harness that would protect the neck of her Yorkie, Bailey. In addition to the safety concern, Bailey was a certified therapy dog who accompanied Susan on nursing home visits. This necessitated a harness that would not only wear and fit well but be attractive. When she could not find what she was looking for, she took it upon herself to design and construct her own. The result was the “Bailey” jacket. Soon people were asking her where she got it and from this desire the company was born.