- Minimum Order: 1 Case
- Orders usually ships within 1-3 business days
- Orders Ship UPS Ground from IL
- A handling fee of $5.95 is applied to all orders containing coconut oil.
- Canadian customers, please contact us for distribution information.
- Accepts Visa, MC, Amex, Discover
- Initial Orders come with FREE product information rack cards, and FREE sachet size samples (subject to availability)
- CocoTherapy® is certified organic by Global Organic Alliance, Inc, a USDA Accredited Certifying Agent, and bears the USDA Organic seal on its labels.
- New Accounts must fax a copy of their State Reseller's Certificate to 630-589-0606.
CocoTherapy® believes in the total well-being of all living things. It is an all-natural, earth-conscious brand that centers on the fact that coconuts are a miracle food that has nourished populations around the world for generations. The coconut tree is extremely valued as both a source of food and medicine among Asian and Pacific populations, that it is often called "The Tree of Life." CocoTherapy specifically celebrates the total well-being of our furry friends by making available the goodness of coconuts in all its products.
CocoTherapy® is certified organic by Global Organic Alliance, Inc, a USDA Accredited Certifying Agent, and bears the USDA Organic seal on its labels.
Coconuts are rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acid, Lauric Acid, and have multiple health benefits:
• Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin
• Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
• Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
• Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including Candida
• Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
• Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
• Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
• Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
• Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs
• Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing
Immune System, Metabolic function, Bone health
• Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal agents that prevent infection and disease
• Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
• Helps prevent or control diabetes
• Helps reduce weight, increases energy
• Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
Are you sure you would like to report this message? After submitting, this message will be sent to the WholesalePet team for review.
Post New Message
Monday, March 20, 2017
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Are you sure you would like to delete this message? This action cannot be undone.
Will's Wallaby Rescue
Confirm Message Edit
Are you sure you would like update this message? This action cannot be undone.