- Most orders ship in 48 hours. Note: Existing customers using a new payment method/card, please write New Card in "Note to Vendor".
- $100 minimum order requirements.
- InClover has the right to refuse any/all orders to companies who do not fit our business model.
- Orders MUST be for commercial resell locations only, we will not sell to housing/apartment locations.
- First time customers in the contiguous US will receive free shipping to commercial addresses (not valid for home delivery).
- Repeat orders of $500 or more receive free shipping to commercial addresses in the contiguous US (not valid for home delivery). Orders in the contiguous US less than $500 and any order delivered to a residential address will be charged $7.00 or 5% of the order, whichever is greater.
- Accepts Visa, MC, & Terms (Net 30 terms must be approved).
- Our products are made in the USA.
- NOTE: We do NOT allow sales to online only retailers.
- All resellers will review the InClover MAP Policy.
All resellers will review the InClover MAP Policy once approved by InClover.
To maintain the integrity of the market, ensure the authenticity and freshness of InClover supplements, and protect our independent pet retailers, InClover does not permit sales to resellers who operate exclusively online. InClover understands the pet industry is constantly evolving and encourages sales to brick and mortar pet retailers with websites that allow for online purchases.
As in any industry, there are, unfortunately, dishonest sellers that will misrepresent their business model, but InClover has you covered. We patrol online sales and will notify all of our distributors if we identify a retailer engaging in harmful selling tactics. Sales to that account will be stopped while InClover and the account work to resolve the issue.
As of January 2018, InClover has chosen to move away from multiple Fulfillment by Amazon sellers on the Amazon platform and elected an exclusive partner to sell our products. InClover will no longer be filling orders placed by other FBA sellers, nor will we allow our distribution partners to satisfy purchase orders. We see this as a way to better support our brick and mortar retail partners.
Since 1996, hundreds of thousands of pet parents and veterinarians have trusted the clinical support of InClover’s natural pet supplements. Based in Boulder, Colorado, InClover is an independent, woman-owned business run by a team of pet health experts committed to supporting the lifelong well-being of the animals you love.
InClover was founded by a biochemist who has dedicated her life to the study of how nutrition supports overall health. A pioneer in clinical research, she is the author of three patents, and her published works continue to inspire scientists and developers around the world. Under her leadership, InClover set the gold standard for animal studies, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, sound scientific methods and humane practices. As InClover’s product developer, she carefully formulates innovative supplements using evidence-based research and the finest natural ingredients. This unique, hands-on approach assures your pet receives therapeutic levels of active ingredients for results in a single container’s use.