- Minimum order is $200
- ISO Specials available on first time orders over $500
- Paid orders will ship within 10 business days, if we can ship it sooner we will, larger orders may take longer
- Freight will be added to all orders
- If ordering or shipping outside of the USA or Canada, please contact Cycle Dog at email@example.com
- Accepts Visa, MC, Amex, & Disc.
- Cycle Dog items may not be sold on third party websites such as Amazon, Ebay, etc.
Cycle Dog’s goal is to create the world’s best dog products with a focus on the environment and to raise awareness of the millions of bike tubes thrown into landfills every year. Hand sewn products are proudly made and tested in Portland, Oregon. Since 2009, Cycle Dog has reclaimed hundreds of thousands of discarded inner tube rubber targeted for landfills.
Lanette Fidrych started by collecting tubes from bike shops and sewing them in her home. After many R&D sessions, she created the iconic inner tube-backed dog collar. Not only eco-friendly, the rubber backing doesn’t allow bacteria to grow and the collars did not get stinky. She knew she had created something special. After family & friends loved the product, she started selling at Portland’s Saturday Market. She sold out the first day, and soon decided to quit her corporate job and pursue her passion full time.
Cycle Dog has evolved quite a bit since the early days. With a factory showroom in downtown Portland, Cycle Dog employees still collect inner tubes from most shops in the area. A sewing team sews collars and leashes, but the line has grown to include beds, toys, travel bowls and accessories. If you are in Portland, please stop in to say hello. You may even see Lanette taking a seat at one of the machines, a rarity these days, but you might get lucky.