- Order minimum is $100
- Orders are usually shipped in 2-3 business days. Custom or non stock items may take 3-4 weeks
- Orders ship FOB from our facility in California
- Accepts Visa & MasterCard
- Stocking orders and drop ship orders under $100.00 will be charged a $5.00 service fee
- All of our rhinestone transfers are done to order, for this reason we cannot accept any returns for those items
- Please do not list The Dog Squad items on third party sites such as eBay and Amazon
- We accept returns on damages within one week of receipt. Returns on non custom items will have a 15% restocking fee applied.
Dog Squad will be closed for the holiday season 12/24-12/28 and re-open on 12/29 and 12/30 and will be closed again on 12/31 and 1/1. Please expect that any orders received after 12pm PST on 12/23 and 12/30 will ship the following week. Happy Holidays!
The Dog Squad,"fashion for the discriminating dog", has been in business for 12 years. Started by fashion and print designer, Laurie Patrick, the line is well known for its soft hand printed sweaters and cozy blankets in leopard, cheetah and embossed styles. A newer offering is our Pupcake Perfume in scents of cake, fluff, cinnamon, pineapple upside down cake, organic lemon meringue and organic pink grapefruit. They are available in a 1oz glass bottle with clip on hairbow or a shampoo. Our couture line offers a sequined Hollywood dress, Chanel jacket, Tutu skirt and Charming my dear chain necklace available with multiple styles of 3D clip on charms like pupcakes, crowns and ice cream cones. Our latest addition is "Glow in the Bark" sweaters which only need to be exposed to any indoor or outdoor light for 20 minutes and they glow in the dark for up to 5 hours.
We are active on all social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Laurie creates seasonal Pinterest trend and color boards based on research and forecast information as well as 'Teddy's Bucket List". Laurie's dog, Teddy, posts daily on Instagram and Twitter.