$10 flat rate ground shipping on orders $50+. ($14 shipping AK, HI, CAN). Valid through 1/31/2021.
West Paw Ordering Terms
- $50 minimum order required
- Easy flat rate shipping starting at $14 per order. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Shipping lead time is subject to change without notice. Current shipping lead time is 4-5 business days. Click here for shipping rates.
- West Paw items may not be sold on third party websites such as Amazon, Ebay, etc.
- Subscription dealers and e-commerce websites require pre-approval. Please fill-out our Vendor Application.
- West Paw does not sell to distributorships.
- If ordering or shipping outside of the USA or Canada, please contact West Paw directly: email@example.com
- Please review West Paw's full Terms & Conditions.
- West Paw guarantees every product manufacturered in Montana – that’s all of them. If your customers are unhappy with the performance of a West Paw product they purchase from you, we’ll replace or refund their purchase. It’s that simple.
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Amex.
- Please download and review West Paw's Advertising Policy.
We take great pride in the quality of our American-made products and we want you and your pet to be happy with your purchase at West Paw. If anything seems amiss please contact us at 1-800-443-5567 or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service team members will be happy to help. We are proud to offer our Love It Guarantee on all of our products.
Current shipping lead time is 4-5 business days.
The West Paw Story
Located in Bozeman, Montana, West Paw is a world class manufacturer of eco-friendly and high-quality dog toys, beds, treats, and collars & leashes. Since 1996, West Paw has been committed to designing and creating pet products in an environmentally-responsible way. West Paw employs a team of 70+ employees who are extremely proud that nearly 100% of the products are manufactured in the United States.
In 2013, West Paw became a certified B Corporation meeting rigorous standards of Social and Environmental performance, Accountability and Transparency. B Corp companies use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems, by competing to be not only the best in the world, but the best for the world.
West Paw is Dog's Best Friend.