Dasuquin Soft Chews for Large Dogs is a comprehensive joint health supplement for dogs. Dasuquin's enhanced formula features the same effective ingredients as Cosequin with the enhanced effects of ASU.
Ingredients Proven Effective
Dasuquin combines Cosequin's proven FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate with NMX1000 ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables). These ingredients work syngistically to support cartilage production and help block enzymes in joints that break down cartilage. Dasuquin is further augmented witht he inclusion of ASU.
A Comprehensive Formula with ASU
Dasuquin's comprehensive formula is supported by ASU. ASU has been proven to protect cartilage and improves joint function complimenting Dasuquin's additional ingredients.
Signs your Dog May Benefit from Dasuquin
If you've noticed your dog struggling to perform activities they once did with ease, it may be time to try Dasuquin. These signs may include: slowing down during walks, difficulty getting up, reluctance to climb the stairs or jump to elevated areas.
Dasuquin is the #1 joint health brand recommended by veterinarians*
*Source: Among veterinary brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
- #1 veterinarian recommended brand
- Soft chews for Small to Medium dogs (under 60 pounds)
- Most comprehensive joint health management formula available for dogs
- Formulated with the highest quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU for further joint health support
- Helps block enzymes in joints that break down cartilage and supports reparation and regeneration of new cartilage
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Customer Service Telephone number: 1-800-889-9475
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- Please note for pet food, free shipping is not available on this offer. Shipping will be required and based on the weight/dimensions of the pallet. We ship with various reputable carriers and will provide you with the lowest quote possible. Minimum 150 lbs of Pet Food must be purchased.
- International shipping is a flat $40.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is available - please be sure to put the correct ship-to address and in the notes, also put "Do Not Include Pricing on Invoice" in the notes
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery for unopened, unused items. Restocking fees up to 10% may apply to any return after the 30-day window but still need to have an authorized return number. Please return packages in a manner which can be tracked. Return may be made with a carrier of customer's choice. Please contact us for a return authorization.