is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from cold water fish. Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which have been identified as healthy fatty acids. This tasty formulation comes in a convenient bottle with flip top lid for easy dispensing and an accompanying scoop to measure an appropriate dosage.
- Rich source of omega-3 fatty acids obtained from cold-water fish
- Helps support healthy skin and coat by combating dry skin, supports kidney health, and supports brain and vision health
- Helps support normal heart rhythm and provides support to the nervous system
- Added support for renal, joint and immune function
- Easy to administer, just pour over your dog's food
PHS - Pet Health Solutions
Information and Policies
- Customer Service Telephone number: 1-800-889-9475
- Ships within 24 business hours. Real-time tracking will be available for all orders.
- Free Shipping on orders over $500 in the continental USA. $5.95 for shipping otherwise.
- International shipping is a flat $30.00 (you will be notified if any additional shipping is required). Shipping promos are not applicable to International shipments.
- Drop-shipping is available - please be sure to put the correct ship to address and in the notes, also put "Do Not Include Pricing on Invoice" in the notes
- Accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Other payment methods below:
- Paypal and Check/Money orders are accepted. Wire payments also accepted and will be given a 1% discount but orders may take additional time to process.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery for unopened, unused items. Restocking fees up to 10% may apply to any return after the 30-day window but still need to have an authorized return number. Please return packages in manner which can be tracked. Return may be made with a carrier of customer's choice. Please contact us for a return authorization.
One 6Ml Scoop Delivers: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1770 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 870 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 570 mg