The Front No-Knuckling Training Sock is a temporary training tool for short-term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve front paw placement. Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to combat knuckling (patent pending).
- Provides training support for dogs who drag their front paws.
- Stimulates a dog between its toes, evoking a withdrawal reflex and causes him/her to pick the foot up higher.
- Designed to enhance proprioception, while also supporting above and below the joint.
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures.
- Training Sock best used on pet for two to five-minute walks throughout the day and removed in between.
- Conditions that benefit: Cervical Vertebral Instability (CVI) or Wobbler’s Syndrome, Cervical Disc Disease, FCE, Neurological Disorders causing front paw knuckling.
Please consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using.
Walkin' Pets by HandicappedPets
Information and Policies
- Orders ship within 5 business days from our facility in NH
- No minimum order requirement
- We accept Visa, MC, Amex, & Discover
- We charge actual frieght cost, added to your order after checkout.
- We do not ship outside of the USA
- Please follow our MAP
- Bills credit cards as "HandicappedPets"
- Please notify us within 30 days of any damaged or defective items.