Eco-Pup Summer Stock Up Special - 20% off all orders and free shipping . Offer ends 6/10.
- Drop shipping available. $5 drop ship fee.
- Orders usually ship within 3-4 business days
- No minimum order requirement!
- Accepts Visa, MC & Amex
- Ships from Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Please do not resell Eco-Pup® products on auction websites
- Handcrafted in Canada with love for your best friend!
- Keep in touch! Click here to sign up for wholesale updates
Our 'how we began' Story...
Eco-Pup® Dog Clothing was created by Susanne Postill in 2008. As her dog BoBo, a senior peke-poo, got older she began to dress her more often to help keep her warm and comfortable in her old age. After shopping around for a long time, Susanne noticed that the more stylish items were mainly synthetic and generic "big box" styles. Wanting to provide her dog with something gentle and natural, and more unique, she began to look for natural & organic pet clothing. Upon searching high & low, Susanne found that all of the natural/organic clothing items available for pets consisted of very basic pieces that just didn't fit BoBo's style. She felt that there needed to be more fashionable green options available for pet clothing - just because it's green doesn't mean it has to lack style! Combining her love of fashion, animals, and the environment she created a sustainable line of pet clothing and accessories - Eco-Pup® Dog Clothing!
Eco-Pup's pet apparel & accessories are designed to meet the needs of environmentally conscious and fashion forward customers who want to provide their dogs with functional and stylish products, while maintaining a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle for both themselves and their pets. Our dog and cat products are made with natural, organic, and recycled materials and maintain a high standard of quality for your pets. Eco-Pup designs all of our products to be easy to use, put on/remove, and ensures that they are durable enough to endure the dog days of life.
Eco-Pup® products are proudly made in Canada with love for your best friend.
Things we do to be eco-friendly...
- we reuse packing boxes for large orders
- reuse good quality plastic and cellophane bags for packaging
- all cardboard, paper and plastic packaging that cannot be reused is recycled
- orders are taken electronically
- we aim to use email and the phone as much as possible instead of printing paper
- any bottles and cans we use are recycled
- our printer ink cartridges are mailed back to the manufacturer to be recycled
- our products are 100% eco-friendly by using certified organic, reclaimed, upcycled, natural and recycled fabrics
- we take public transit and carpool whenever possible
- we use biodegradable poop bags to clean up after our dogs